Hogan Assessments by Shore
About Hogan Tests & Shore Solutions
- ¿What is mainly evaluated? Hogan’s assessment offerings measure normal personality characteristics, career derailment risks, core value drivers, and cognitive styles.
- ¿When to evaluate? Whether your organization needs to Acquire Talent, Develop Careers, Create a good Work Environment, Promote Leadership or engage in Succession Planning, Hogan’s Assessments can be used throughout the whole employee lifecycle.
- ¿Who to evaluate? Hogan’s assessments can be used at any level throughout the organization from CEO’s, Presidents, Directors, Top Executives, Managers, Professionals and Emerging Talent.
Hogan's Testing Methodology
Hogan methodology is based in 3 main assessments: – Hogan Personality
Inventory (HPS), Hogan Development Survey (HDS) and the Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory
(MVPI) – all of these complement each other together with an optional fourth assessment, the
Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory (HBRI). Each one analyzes very particular traits and by combining these we are able to generate a large amount of specific tailored reports for companies. Also within the Hogan Development Survey
Hogan Personality Inventory (HPS)
Assessing normal personality gives you valuable insight into how people work, how they lead, and how successful they will be
Seven Primary Scales: Adjustment, Ambition, Sociability, Interpersonal Sensitivity, Prudence, Inquisitive and Learning Approach.
Six Occupational Scales: Service orientation, stress tolerance, reliability, clerical potencial, sales potential, managerial potential.
Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI)
Understand what motivates candidates to succeed, and for what type of position, job, and environment they will be the most productive.
Ten Primary Scales: Recognition, Power, Hedonism, Altruistic, Affiliation, Tradition, Security, Commerce, Aesthetics and Science.
Hogan Development Survey (HDS)
Help leaders recognize shortcomings, maximize strengths, and build successful teams
Eleven Personality Scales: Excitable, Skeptical, Cautious, Reserved, Leisurely, Bold, Mischievous, Colorful, Imaginative, Diligent, Dutiful
Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory (HBRI)
Identify candidates’ problem-solving style, understand their capacity, and identify areas for development.
Qualitative Reasoning: Data visualization, logic, and verbal information to solve problems
Quantitative Reasoning: Mathematical and spatial information to solve problems.
Benefits of using Assessments
- Decrease Job Rotation: Avoid hires who present better than they perform.
- Select the Best Talent: Easily spot top talent.
- Go Beyond any Resume: Identify candidate strengths, weaknesses, risks and values.
- Understand candidate´s critical thinking: Learn how candidates approach problems and what strategic thinking they employ.
- Maximize Value: Spend less time administrating and more time developing.
- Optimize Talent: Maximize Talent Potential for long term growth in your company.
- Increase efficiency: Easily Optimize candidates development process with our easy to understand personalized reports.
- Develop Long Term Careers: Seamlessly and continuously match candidate values with your company culture.
- Leads the world in personality assessment solutions.
- Was the first assessment to scientifically measure personality and has all of its products offerings validated according to current professional standards.
- All evaluations are non-discriminatory personality assessments, allowing employers to eliminate any potential bias based on gender, ethnicity, and race as part of the selection process.
- Maintains the industry’s largest and most well-developed archive of original research.
- Hogan’s assessments are peer reviewed.
- Hogan requires certification to administer and interpret assessments.
- Serves Half of the Fortune 500 Companies.
- Specialized Certified & Experienced Consultants for every level, functional discipline.
- Leaders in Recruiting, Selecting, Developing and Managing Talent Solutions since 1960.
- Specific customized reports for each Company.
- Feedback sessions – for client and candidate.
- Tailor Made Reports combining different Psychometric or Assessment tools.
- Offices in Monterrey, Guadalajara, Querétaro and Mexico City.
- We are widely known for our Quality Assurance and Business Ethics.
- Detailed knowledge of business and hiring trends as well as an unprecedented understanding of our client needs.
Part of Shore Consulting Group
We are a division of Shore Consulting Group who specializes in Business Solutions through an Assertive Portfolio of HR products ranging from: Management Buyout (MBO) Strategies, Family Business restructuring and succession, Organizational and Change Management, Talent Assessment, Development & Acquisition, Outplacement & Career Transition.